Pensions snapshot - January 2023
This edition of snapshot looks at the latest legal developments in pensions.
The topics covered in this edition are:
- The Pensions Regulator publishes its draft funding code of practice
- EU PPF case law preservation?
- Regulating pensions and retirement income: FCA/Regulator regulatory strategy update
DC schemes: 'Member's outcomes: Why it's time for a change' - blog published by the Regulator
- Pensions-related aspects of the Edinburgh Reforms
- Pensions Ombudsman case – trustees need to ensure sufficient due diligence before transferring out
If you would like further information on the developments referred to in this edition or any other pensions legal issues, please get in touch with your usual contact in the Stephenson Harwood pensions team.Download PDF for more information